News Portal Blog /This Blog Features All Trending And Hot News Around The WOrld, Viral Videos, POlitical and Community Gossips. Social MEdia Virals and Source of LAtest Viral News

Profile & Account Settings



How do I upload or update my profile photo?
  • Sign in to http://8share.com/ph
  • Click on your photo/avatar at the top right of the website.
  • Click on the Preferences button on the drop-down menu.
  • At the Profile Image section, click Choose File button below your profile image.
  • Select a file to upload as your avatar. We suggest that you upload a recent one of yourself so people can recognise you better! Your image can be up to 3MB in any of the following formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG.
  • After selecting the file, click 'Save my preferences' at the bottom of the page.
Update your personal details such as Full Name (you can choose to hide your name from other users by unchecking the ‘Show my full name on my profile' box), About Me, and Phone Number.
How do I change my password?
  • Sign in to http://8share.com/ph
  • Click on your photo/avatar at the top right of the website.
  • Click on the Preferences button on the drop-down menu.
  • At the Change Password section, type your new password in the Password field and another time at the Confirm Password field to confirm it.
  • Click 'Save my preferences' at the bottom of the page.
Why can't I change my e-mail and profile details?
This is to ensure the security of your details as it is important for you to be able to receive Specials that are suitable for you to broadcast. You are not given the access to change your date of birth, gender, phone number and email. If you wish to do so, email your details to helpdesk@8share.com for further verification.
Can I change my username?
You cannot change your username.
What happens if I don't complete my profile details?
You will still receive Specials to broadcast, however you may not receive every Special that's supposedly meant for you.
How do I deactivate my account?
If you wish to permanently deactivate your account please contact the administrator by dropping an email to helpdesk@8share.com. Please provide a reason why you want to deactivate your account. By deactivating, you will not be able to log-in to your account, but all your historical data will be stored.
Note: Once your account is deactivated – there is no way back